Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Concentrate, Summer Rain - Chagrin Valley Soap
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HAIR RINSE CONCENTRATE
- USDA Certified Organic
- Pure concentrated (NO water) and infused with herbs and essential oils
HOW TO USE:
***NEVER use undiluted vinegar on your hair. This hair rinse is a PURE concentrate and must be diluted.
Suggested Dilution*: five parts water to one part vinegar
For example, add 1.5 tablespoons (22ml) of ACV concentrate to 8 ounces (237ml) of warm water.
*It's OK to adjust the dilution to your preferences as each person's hair is unique. You will probably need to experiment a little to find the dilution that works best for your hair type.
- Please shake bottle before mixing and using, due to natural "mother" sediment (where natural living enzymes and nutrients live) settling to the bottom of the bottle.
- Dilute into a separate vessel such as a squeeze bottle or spray bottle.
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing.
- Take care to avoid eyes.
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends.
- Let sit for a minute or two.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water to help seal your hair's cuticle
- Towel dry (vinegar scent will dissipate as your hair dries)
- Length Tips:
- Long thick hair, vinegar can be doubled in the recipe.
- Short thin hair, vinegar can be halved in recipe.
- Texture Tips:
- Dry scalps typically like less ACV
- Oily scalps typically like more ACV
- For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: organic apple cider vinegar, organic horsetail, organic rosemary, organic nettle, organic basil, organic burdock root, organic lavender, organic lavender essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil, organic ylang ylang essential oil, organic thyme essential oil
Apple Cider Vinegar has antimicrobial properties that can help with an itchy or irritated scalp and the natural acidity helps smooth down hair cuticles, decreasing knots and tangles, and reducing frizz. Some other benefits of an ACV rinse include clarifying as it conditions, removing residue, bringing back body, bounce and shine, smoothing frizzy hair, revitalizing dull hair, decreasing dandruff, and unclogging hair follicles (which may help with excess shedding or hair loss).
Horsetail has been used for centuries as a hair growth herb. The silica in horsetail helps strengthen hair, prevent breakage and ease shedding. It is good for dry or oily hair and scalp, irritated scalp conditions, hair thinning, and to enhance body and luster.
Rosemary encourages strong, healthy hair, stimulates the scalp, increases manageability, helps soothe irritated scalp conditions, and adds shine and luster.
Nettle stimulates the scalp and has a long-standing reputation for easing hair loss and promoting fuller, more radiant hair that is soft and shiny. Nettle, an excellent hair conditioner, is also helpful in tackling conditions like dandruff.
Burdock Root helps strengthen hair follicles, to promote healthy hair growth, helps soothe irritated scalp conditions, and adds body and luster. The mucilage in Burdock Root also helps add "slip" to your hair to make detangling easier.
Basil stimulates hair follicles; increases scalp circulation which helps promote hair growth. Basil adds luster to dull hair.
Lavender, a scalp soothing herb, has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with hair loss, shedding, and irritated scalp conditions. Its ability to balance oil production makes it a great hair care herb for all hair types.